Love I.N.C. Program Director - Part Time
Reports To Executive Director
Candidate is responsible for working with volunteers, clients and staff. Works to plan, organize and help facilitate all programing at Love INC of North Ottawa. Responsible for maintaining current classes as well as looking for opportunities to expand educational opportunities. Makes sure clients are engaged in programing and assists them with finding coaches and mentors to continue to help them succeed; does this in coordination with the Director of Client Services. Program Director also assists in training, recruiting and coordinating all volunteers and program sites for all classes. Scheduled office hours are M-TH 9 am – 2 PM.
• Recruit, train and coordinate volunteers for all programing.
• Plan, organize and help facilitate classes.
• Build relationships with church partners, volunteers and clients.
• Grow and expand programming and educational opportunities for clients.
• Maintain accurate reporting on the database.
• Attend meetings and work with the Director of Client Services to know who needs to participate in programing.
• Cover the front desk and direct phone calls (when there is not a volunteer on duty)
• Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others.
• Well organized and a good team player.
• Good telephone, computer, social media and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
• Reliability and dependability.
• A heart for helping people through education.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Lori Dyke email@example.com.