Suggestions for Ministry Donations:
Food Pantry: (paper towels, cereal,garbage bags, sugar, baking mix, peanut butter, cleaning supplies, toilet paper)
- copy paper and manilla file folders, rubber bands
- ziploc baggies (quart and gallons sizes)
By giving financially to Love In the Name of Christ, you partner with us to help meet the needs of many struggling families in our community. Your monetary donation stays within the Allendale/Coopersville community and goes toward assisting families in need.
LAST YEAR WE WERE ABLE TO PROVIDE:
2014-2015 Fiscal Year:
1,892 adults & 1,867 children served
(1,134 new families)
1200 needs met including: car repairs, oil changes, Christmas assistance, clothing, cribs, diapers, food and personal care items, beds, household items, furniture, utility and housing assistance, medical equipment, gas vouchers, small home repairs, Thanksgiving meals, work search help, Life Skills education and one-on-one coaching.
Your donation can help with:
- Feeding a family
- Educating someone on how to manage their money and saving tips
- Helping someone with a car repair so they can continue to get back and forth to work.
- Keeping someone's heat or electricity on
- Helping someone pay a mortgage or rent payment
- Assisting someone find a job
Thank you for supporting Love I.N.C. with your donation!
Love In the Name of Christ is a 501(c)3 corporation and your contributions are completely tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for your contribution which can be used as documentation for tax purposes.
Checks can be made out to Love INC of Allendale and donations can be mailed to P.O. Box 131 Allendale, MI 49401