Director of Client Services
Candidate is responsible for working with the office volunteers, clients and staff. Works to successfully meet the needs of our community and clients through the clearinghouse. Clearinghouse is what we call our client intake process. Responsible for meeting with and assessing clients’ needs, making appropriate referrals, verifying information, and following-up with community agencies or churches when necessary.
- Answer incoming calls and listen compassionately to callers.
- Gather and record vital information regarding clients expressed needs and root causes.
- Verify all information relevant to meeting the client need.
- Conduct follow-up calls to clients.
- Review information gathered by volunteers during the intake and analyze.
- Determine how to resource client needs and ensure needs to be referred are manageable and specific.
- Maintain accurate client records.
- Maintain accurate records of church ministries. Maintain referral relationships with Love INC partner churches, church ministries, and community agencies.
- Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others
- Healthy, professional boundaries.
- Good telephone, computer, social media and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Social work experience with at least two years of experience in casework/working with families. Must be detail orientated, empathetic, have strong organizational and time management skills and be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word. Bilingual preferred.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to Caleb Zokoe, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org