Elements of a Church Partnership
Most often, in a comprehensive partnership, a church will demonstrate their commitment by:
- Introducing Love INC to the congregation.
- Appointing one or more church ministry coordinators to be the liaison between the Love INC clearinghouse and the congregation.
- Referring people in need to Love INC to work together.
- Encouraging church members to volunteer with us.
- Organizing church members to serve by using their gifts.
- Accepting referrals for help from Love INC.
- Providing clearinghouse volunteers from their church.
- Participating in the financial support of Love INC.
- Praying for Love INC, clients, partner churches, and for the unity in the body of Christ.
In addition, the church may also:
- Create a ministry to fill a gap in the community
- Follow-up with people who have received help through Love INC.
If your church is interested in becoming a partner with Love INC,
please contact John at 616-895-5683 ext. 102 or email: email@example.com.